We are looking for an ambitious Project Manager who would drive one or multiple projects of different domains and complexity.
NineTwoThree Venture Studio is a small fast-growing firm based in Boston. We have built 9 startups of our own and specialize in custom software development (Mobile, Web, IoT) for clients in North America.
A Medical start-up from Boston spent the last 5 years developing a new kind of breathing and heart rate sensors that do not need to be worn on the body. NineTwoThree is building an IoT platform that collects data from sensors, calculates the baseline and sends notifications to medical personnel and relatives if indicators get out of norm.
Project technologies will be Node.js + React.js.
Work Environment: The project deliverables are divided into tasks, tasks are combined into sprints. The general task flow is: design - acceptance criteria preparation - development - deploy - testing - bugfixing - done.
Our teams are composed of: Project Manager, UI/UX designer, Systems Architect, Software Engineers, DevOps and Quality Engineers. Engineering team is based in the US and Eastern Europe.
- At least 1 year of experience managing software development projects
- Deep knowledge of software development processes
- Proficient in English (Upper-Intermediate level or higher)
- Understanding of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working as Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Successfully completed IT PM courses
- Energetic and self-motivated personality
- High level of self-organization, responsibility, and attention to detai
- Goal orientation, team player attitude
- Willingness to learn quickly
You are expected to:
- Organizing Project boards
- Documenting tasks: timeline, user stories and developer's tasks
- Leading and directing software development teams to deliver projects within the constraints of scope, schedule, and quality
- Testing the system before the releases
- Leading stand-up daily meetings with the team
- Estimating development efforts
- Participating in customer calls, providing a project update to the customer if necessary
We are glad to offer you:
- Flexible working hours: you can choose when you can start working, 9 AM? Good. 1 PM? That’s ok for us;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills, and annual salary review;
- Accounting assistance: we provide assistance with the maintenance of the FOP by the experienced company's accountant;
- Paid Time Off: 15 days off per year during the first 3 years, further increasing to 20 days in later years + 10 National Holidays + 5 sick days;
- Maternity/paternity leave;
- Continuous development: we provide unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications, pay for trainings, so that you can grow professionally and stay up to date with the latest trends;
- Hardware upon business needs: great work equipment, additional monitors, specialized gadgets — everything for making the working process comfortable;
- Team and atmosphere: we hire people we trust, so you'll be the part of a strong positive engineering culture, a tightly-knit team of professionals with a good sense of humor;
- Books: we have a digital library of books, so you can choose and take any book you like, and share with us your recommendations.
We value your time and ours and make the process fast and easy. Interview with Recruiter and VP of Operations, small test challenge, interview with CTO, Offer.