NineTwoThree Digital Ventures is a small fast growing firm based in Boston. We have built 9 startups of our own and specialize in custom software development (Mobile, Web, IoT) for clients in North America.
We are looking for a Middle QA Manual Engineer to join us.
Our teams are composed of: Project Manager, UI/UX designer, Systems Architect, Software Engineers, DevOps and Quality Engineers. Engineering team is based in the US and Eastern Europe.
We work in sprints: Requirements testing performed by QA team before each sprint -> testing attributes are prepared ( checklists, testing data, test cases) -> completed task verification and testing (Backend first testing approach) on qa environment -> test report prepared and shared -> tested sprint tasks uploaded to staging environment -> tasks verification on staging environment -> analyzing client feedback after user acceptance testing .
You are expected to:
- Review documentation and analyse requirements.
- Plan and estimate testing activities.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Report and document technical issues, report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Create test cases.
- Perform manual Functional, Regression, Exploratory and Scalability testing (Web, Mobile).
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Monitor applications and software systems.
- Present findings to software development and business user teams.
- Effectively collaborate with team members to achieve the best results.
You need to have hands-on experience and good understanding of:
- 2+ years industry experience in QA or Software Engineering.
- Testing processes, methodologies and standards.
- Testing Web and Mobile Applications.
- Cross-browser, cross-device testing.
- Software release procedures and defect tracking, test planning and execution.
- Relational and no-SQL databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Postman and Swagger.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher.
We value your time and ours and make the process fast and easy. Interview with HR hiring manager and QA Engineer, small test challenge (optional), Interview with CTO, Offer.
Compensation: Up to $3000, annual salary review.
We have been a 100% remote company since 2012. Strong positive engineering culture, tightly knit team of professionals with a good sense of humor. You will become a better QA. Guaranteed.
Flexible working hours: you can choose when you can start working, 9 AM? Good. 1 PM? That’s ok for us.
Paid Time Off: 15 days off per year during the first 3 years, further increasing to 20 days in later years + 10 National Holidays.
Other benefits you will have:
- Hardware upon business needs.
- Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
- Library of books.
If you are still here, please find examples of projects you could (and should) join:
- We’re building a SaaS business for a construction company from Boston helping to comply with safety regulations at the construction sites. The goal is to reduce injuries at work caused by operating large and dangerous construction equipment (bulldozers, graders, etc.)
The product includes a native mobile application for iOS and Android as well as the Web App for the back office.
- A Medical start-up from Boston spent the last 5 years developing a new kind of breathing and heart rate sensors that do not need to be worn on the body. NineTwoThree is building an IoT platform that collects data from sensors, calculates the baseline and sends notifications to medical personnel and relatives if indicators get out of norm.
- Our own 7th startup - a virtual event platform that focuses on interactivity to keep participants interested and engaged. Challenges are Streaming, video conferencing, group discussions, one-on-one sessions, watch parties, polls, announcement, chats and more.