Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing companies in the United States? Interested in building well designed and thoughtfully crafted apps that stand out?
NineTwoThree is a small firm based in Boston. Our true passion and ambition is to continue launching and growing delightful digital products and services we can be proud of. We stand for quality over quantity. We encourage personal development and professional excellence. Together we get involved, do meaningful work, accept challenges and welcome original ideas.
From large enterprises we work for to our own startups - we use the modern stack of technologies: React, Redux, Node.js, Redis, MongoDB, Typescript, etc. You will join a strong engineering team based in the US and Eastern Europe. All of our teams are fully staffed with Project manager, UI/UX designer, Systems Architect, Software Engineers, DevOps and Quality Engineers.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
● Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
● Create and maintain software documentation;
● Estimate projects;
● Troubleshoot apps issues and bugs;
● Maintain app server and databases;
● Take part in sprint planning and estimation;
● Work with QA team for detailed testing;
● Participate in all the necessary meetings within the company.
⚡️ Required Skills:
● React, Redux, Angular;
● 2+ years of experience with Node.js development;
● Experience in micro-services;
● Experience with various DBs - Redis, MongoDB, etc;
● RESTful API design and implementation;
● Familiarity with OAuth and single sign-on (SAML);
● Experience with GIT-based source management (Stash, Bitbucket, etc.);
● Intermediate English.
⚡️ Would be plus:
● Experience with performance analysis and improvement.
✅ Your benefits will be:
● Work in a remote first company with good culture
● Flexible working hours.
● Full transparency approach to everything.
● Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
● Annual bonuses for great performance.
● The annual salary review.
● Hardware upon business needs.
● Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
● Library of books.
Your application was submitted successfully.