Who we are:
We are NineTwoThree, a group of Founders, Inventors, Designers, and Engineers. Our true passion and ambition are to continue launching and growing delightful digital products and services we can be proud of. Together we get involved, do meaningful work, accept challenges, and welcome original ideas.
About the role
Working with us, you will get:
- Opportunity to implement your great ideas on the project you’re working on
- Develop yourself professionally and achieve your career goals
- Opportunity to work with new technologies such as React, Node.js, Redis, Typescript, PostgreSQL, Socket.io.
Sounds exciting? Keep reading!
You need to have hands-on experience and good understanding of:
- React, Redux, Socket.io, Jest;
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js development;
- Microservices architecture;
- Relational and no-SQL databases — MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, etc;
- RESTful API design and implementation;
- OAuth and single sign-on (SAML);
- GIT-based source management (Stash, Bitbucket, etc.);
- Written and spoken English (Intermediate or better).
Good to have:
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization.
You are expected to:
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code;
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
- Help refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
- Create and maintain clean API documentation;
- Review the code of your peers and follow our code style yourself;
- Cover your codebase with Unit Tests;
- Design database schemas, Migrations, Indexes and optimize the performance;
- Take part in project/sprint planning and estimation;
- Work with Quality Assurance engineers to deliver high quality;
- Participate in all the necessary meetings within the company.
We are glad to offer you:
- Flexible working hours: you can choose when you can start working, 9 AM? Good. 1 PM? That’s ok for us;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills, and annual salary review;
- Accounting assistance: we provide assistance with the maintenance of the FOP by the experienced company's accountant;
- Paid Time Off: 15 days off per year during the first 3 years, further increasing to 20 days in later years + 10 National Holidays + 5 sick days;
- Maternity/paternity leave;
- Continuous development: we provide unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications, pay for trainings, so that you can grow professionally and stay up to date with the latest trends;
- Hardware upon business needs: great work equipment, additional monitors, specialized gadgets — everything for making the working process comfortable;
- Team and atmosphere: we hire people we trust, so you'll be the part of a strong positive engineering culture, a tightly-knit team of professionals with a good sense of humor;
- Books: we have a digital library of books, so you can choose and take any book you like, and share with us your recommendations.
We value your time and ours and make the process fast and easy. Short introduction with Recruiter, Technical interview with CTO and Engineering Team Lead, Offer.
We can’t wait to meet you!